Since its inception in the 1990s, Zumba has literally taken over the workout and fitness industry, especially for women.
Those who would like to take over the dance floor and to have a lots fun and success in Zumba definitely have the right shoes for the routines.
There are tons of options out there, and the user may have a difficult time settling on the one that is ideal for them. Reebok is one of the shoe brands that are making great shoes for Zumba.
Reebok has been making athletic, cross-training and dancing shoes for quite some time. They always pay a lot of attention to performance and style, and this is why Reebok Zumba shoes are so popular.
The main reasons why a lot of people choose Zumba shoes from Reebok include:
Stability: It is important for the performer to have a shoe that will help them to remain stable during the routines.
Reebok has placed a lot of emphasis on stability, as the shoe has the perfect balance between ease of movement and traction. The outsoles have just enough grip, but not too much, so that the user can get stability while still being able to move and glide around.
Shock absorption: This is another property that has helped to popularize the Reebok Zumba footwear.
These shoes have a lot of padding that helps with shock absorption. Therefore, when performing high impact routines, the individual will not feel any pain in their heels or their knees as the sole will absorb the impact.
Comfort: Comfort is a key design concept for Reebok shoes. These shoes are extremely comfortable as they have enough cushioning. Furthermore, they are made from breathable materials, which means that they will remain dry and cool during the hot and sweaty Zumba sessions.
Lightweight: Reebok has created the perfect balance between comfort and weight in their Zumba shoes. The shoes have just enough cushioning to absorb the impact and to increase comfort, while still ensuring that the shoe remains light.
The synthetic materials and the mesh that are used in most Reebok Zumba shoes also help to ensure that the shoe is light in weight.
The following is an in-depth review Top Zumba shoes from Reebok:
REEBOK DANCE UR LEAD
These shoes are simply remarkable for Zumba, as they have almost everything that the performer will need on the dance floor. The user can expect comfort, flexibility, support and enough grip in this shoe. Furthermore, they are extremely attractive, and they come in the fun colors that are characteristic of the Zumba spirit.
Advantages of the Reebok Dance UR Lead:
- They offer just enough grip so that the dancer can glide and turn while dancing without slipping or falling.
- The pivot point makes it easier for the user to turn and twist during Zumba moves.
- They are very light as they have just enough cushioning, and the materials that have been used to make the shoe are also light.
- It is a very breathable shoe as the upper part is made from mesh. This is great for hot and sweaty dance sessions.
- It offers great support and flexibility, especially for the ankles. This makes it perfect for performing lateral movements.
- The sneaker lacing system helps to ensure that the foot is properly secured.
- The padded collar and tongue help to increase the shoes comfort.
- The grooves in the sole help to increase flexibility while performing as they can support a whole variety of movements.
- The outsoles are very supportive and they offer maximum shock absorption.
- The user has a choice of five attractive colors that are fun and stylish.
Disadvantages of the Reebok Dance UR Lead:
- They are usually quite narrow and may not be ideal for people with wider feet.
- They are not available in half sizes. Therefore, it can be challenging to get the perfect fit.
- The shoes are very flat, and this may be unsuitable for people who need arch support.
This shoe is another Zumba fan-favorite from Reebok. The shoe offers excellent support and flexibility. It is breathable, and it has enough cushioning without being too bulky. It is also a very versatile shoe and it can be used for many other fitness activities.
Advantages of Reebok Realflex:
1. It has perfect arch support, and is therefore ideal for people who are flat-footed.
2. It is very comfortable as it has just enough cushioning.
3. It is lightweight and perfect for Zumba routines.
4. It has built-in shock absorption technology in the soles which makes it ideal for high impact Zumba routines.
5. It is perfect for people who have wider feet.
6. It is available in a wide range of colors.
Disadvantages of Reebok Realflex:
- It does not have a pivot spot on the soles. This can make it hard for the performer to glide, twist or turn.
REEBOK WOMENS ZIG FUEL
Though these are essentially running shoes, they are very versatile shoes that are perfect for Zumba as well. This shoe is comfortable and light, and it has in-built shock-absorption technology.
This makes it perfect for high impact fitness routines. It is designed to increase productivity and performance by reducing the strain on the feet and the heels. It has a unique zigzag design on the outsoles that help to send energy away from the heel so that the user does not experience any pain, even after a very intensive workout session.
Advantages of the Reebok Womens Zig Fuel Running Shoes:
- The zigzag design on the outsoles helps to release tension and strain on the feet, making it perfect for intensive Zumba routines.
- It has a lot of shock-absorption capabilities which ensures that the heels and the feet remain comfortable during high impact routines.
- The mesh overlay on the shoe helps to make it more breathable. Therefore, the users feet will remain dry, cool and comfortable during hot and sweaty workout sessions.
- The upper design helps to provide stability and lateral support. It is therefore perfect for lateral movements.
Disadvantages of the Reebok Womens Zig Fuel Running Shoes:
- These shoes are essentially running shoes. Therefore, the amount of grip that they offer can be too much for the dance floor.
- They do not have a pivot point. It can therefore be difficult to glide, twist or turn during Zumba routines.
REEBOK SUBLITE STUDIO FLAME
This is another great Reebok Zumba shoe. It is lightweight, comfortable and versatile. Furthermore, this shoe offers great support. Dancing in them is both fun and enjoyable. They synthetic and mesh upper helps to ensure breathability and comfort during the intensive routines.
Advantages of the Reebok Sublite Studio Flame:
This shoe is made from a synthetic material, and it has a breathable mesh overlay. It will therefore remain dry and cool after an intensive Zumba session.
- It has mid-foot overlays for extra support.
- It has a mid-cut for increased stability on the dance floor.
- It has been designed using the subLite technology that makes it both comfortable and light.
- The rubber on the outsoles has been strategically placed in high-wear areas in order to make it more durable.
- It has a turn zone that is perfect for twisting and turning during Zumba sessions.
- It is available in a wide range of colors. Users can also choose between the high top or low top versions.
Disadvantages of the Reebok Sublite Studio Flame:
- They do not offer as much cushioning as other Zumba shoes.
Reebok has definitely outshone its competitors when it comes to designing shoes for Zumba enthusiasts.
However, the best Reebok Zumba shoe is definitely the Reebok Dance UR Lead . This shoe has a lot of advantages, as it is versatile, flexible, comfortable, attractive, stable and supportive.
It also has enough traction without limiting movement. For those who want another option, the Reebok Sublite Studio flame is a great choice.
It is perfect for Zumba and other aerobic routines as it is comfortable, light and very durable.