Zumba is a successful fitness routine that involves working out while dancing and having a lot of fun. The Zumba sessions are quite intensive, and they often last about one hour. In order to ensure comfort and success during workouts, it is important for the participants to have the right type of shoes.
Nike has been making shoes and sneakers for decades. It therefore comes as no surprise that they decided to conquer the Zumba footwear market as well.
The Nike Zumba shoes are true to Nikes unbeatable design, as they are comfortable and stylish. However, Nike only designs Zumba shoes for women.
With so many different brands and models out there, one may wonder why Nike Zumba footwear are the best. The following are some of the reasons why a lot of users purchase Zumba sneakers from Nike.
Stylish design: When it comes to design, no other company can compete with Nike. The designers always come up with great shoes that are stylish and beautiful to wear. These shoes often come in a variety of patterns and colors, and the buyer will look and feel great while wearing them.
Comfort: This is one of the most important factors to consider when purchasing shoe for Zumba. Fortunately, Nike does not disappoint, as their footwear are extremely comfortable. They are all made from breathable material with extra padding in order to ensure that the performers feet are always cool and comfortable.
Performance: Nike shoes are designed for performance. Nike shoes for zumba have been designed with the Zumba steps and routines in mind. The size, fit and even the materials that have been used will ensure that the owner can dance and work out without hurting their knees or their feet.
Durability: Nike footwear for Zumba have been made using the best materials in order to ensure that they serve their owners for a long time. Zumba is a very intensive workout routine, and low quality shoes will wear out quickly. Nike shoes are built to last, and they can withstand all the twists, turns and lateral movements without wearing out.
There are quite a few Nike shoes that are suited for Zumba. The following is an in-depth analysis of some of the best Nike Shoes.
NIKE FREE 3.0 STUDIO DANCE
This is another perfect Zumba shoe from Nike. The shoe will ensure optimum performance in the Zumba studio as they are very lightweight and flexible. They fit perfectly, and they are designed to support lateral movements. The pivot points are ideal for various dance movements, including twisting and turning.
Advantages of Nike 3.0 Studio Dance
- The shoe has a very smooth inner lining and sock liner that ensure protection and comfort.
- The low profile helps to promote flexibility while performing Zumba routines.
- The rubber soles have a pivot point for better support during twisting and turning.
- The outer soles are designed to ensure grip during lunges.
- The synthetic upper part of the shoe also helps to increase flexibility.
- The shoe has a mesh tongue and a lace up closure that helps to guarantee the perfect fit.
Disadvantages of Nike 3.0 studio dance
- It does not have enough cushioning. This can affect the shoes comfort while performing high impact Zumba routines.
NIKE MUSIQUE IV
This is the perfect Zumba shoe for the lady who desires both comfort and style during their workout. The shoe is very light and comfortable, thanks to the breathable top mesh. The inside has a soft lining for increased comfort.
The outside sole has a pivot point for better control during twists and turns. The sole also has a circular grip for increased traction and stability during jumps and lunges.
Benefits of Nike Musique IV
It is both comfortable and flexible, making it ideal for Zumba routines.
The soles have grip and pivot points that provide stability and control during movement.
The shoe is very light, and it has a breathable mesh that ensures that the shoe remains cool and dry.
The mid-foot straps will tie the shoe securely in order to provide maximum support during the routines.
They are perfect for lateral transition and sideways movements.
The low profile makes them perfect for Zumba activities as the user can flex their ankles and move around more.
Disadvantages of Nike Musique IV
- They do not have enough cushioning. This can result in pain in the heels during the Zumba routines.
NIKE MUSIQUE 3.0 (replaced by 4.0)
This is a versatile and synthetic dance shoe that offers maximum support and flexibility. The shoe is made from synthetic leather and mesh for greater breathability and comfort. They have protective overlay and Phylon midsoles for guaranteed durability. The flex grooves help to ensure flexibility and better motion. The outsoles are made from rubber that has a pivot point for better twists and turns. Furthermore, these shoes are very sleek and attractive.
Benefits of Nike-Musique 3.0
- They are very lightweight, and this has made them ideal for Zumba and other workouts.
- They offer great support. This helps to ensure that the individual does not hurt themselves while working out.
- They are very flexible. They can therefore accommodate the various movements and routines in Zumba.
- They are very durable thanks to the protective overlay.
- They design is stylish and sleek, and the performer is likely to receive a lot of compliments while wearing them.
- The soles have a pivot point that makes it easy to perform twists and turns without falling.
- They have a low profile which increases flexibility and makes it easier for the individual to flex their ankles during the Zumba routine.
Disadvantages of Nike-Musique 3.0
- They do not have enough cushioning. The lack of cushioning can cause pain in the heels after a Zumba session.
Nike Zumba shoes are one of the best brands for Zumba. The lack of cushioning is the one factor that holds them back. However, the Nike Musique IV and the have lots of advantages.
Their low profile as well as light weight and increased stability will provide comfort and stability during all Zumba sessions. Furthermore, they are attractive, stylish and comfortable.
Therefore, the owner can wear them both in and out of the studio.